Home
Graphics
Recipes
Lyrics
Shop
Music
Sport
Trailers
Tutorial
Feedback

LoneSomeSunday

Cherish Yesterday; Dream Tomorrow; Live Today.

LoneSomeSunday

Friday, November 16, 2007

Lady (Chord + Music)

[Back to Lyric & Guitar Chord]
[Back to Lady Music]
Lady
(Bm)Lady I'm your (G)knight in shining armor
and I (Bm)love,
You have (G)made me what I (A)am,
and I am (Bm)yours.

(Bm)My love, there's so (G)many ways I (A)want to say
I (Bm)love you,
Let me (G)hold you in my (A)arms for
ever (Bm)more.

You have (G)gone
and (F#m)made me such a fool,
(G)I'm so lost (A in (D)your love.

And (G)oh, we (F#m)belong together,
(G)won't you be(A)lieve in my (B)song.

(Bm)Lady, for so (G)many years I (A)thought
I'd never (Bm)find you,
You have (G)come into my (A)life and
made me (Bm)whole.

(Bm)Whatever, let me (G)wake to see you (A)each
and every (Bm)morning,
Let me (G)hear you whisper (A)softly
in my (Bm)ear.

In my (G)eyes
I see (F#m)no one else but you.
(G)there's no (A)other love like (D)our love

And (G)yes,
oh yes I'll (F#m)always want you near me..
(G)I've waited for (A)you for so (B)long.

(G)Lady(A)your love's
the (D)only love I need. (D7)
And (G)beside me (A)is
where (D)I want you to be. (D7)
'Cause (G)my love (A)there's something
(D)I want you to (Bm)know,
You're the (G)love of my life(A).
you're my (Bm)lady,

Labels: