Home
Graphics
Recipes
Lyrics
Shop
Music
Sport
Trailers
Tutorial
Feedback

LoneSomeSunday

Cherish Yesterday; Dream Tomorrow; Live Today.

LoneSomeSunday

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's Lyric+Chord

[Back to Lyric+Chord]
[Back to Hey There Delilah Music]

Hey There Delilah
Plain White T's

D

F#m

Hey there Delilah, What's it

like in New York City?

D

F#m

I'm a

thousand miles away, But girl

tonight you look so pretty,

Bm

G

A

Bm

A

Yes you

do,

Time Square can't

shine as bright as

you, I swear it's

true.

D

F#m

Hey there Delilah, Don't you

worry about the distance,

D

F#m

I'm right

there if you get lonely, Give this

song another listen,

Bm

G

A

Bm

A

Close your

eyes,

Listen to my vo

ice it's my disgu

ise, I'm by your s

ide.

CHORUS

D

Bm

D

Bm

Oh it's what you do to

me,

Oh it's what you do to

me,

D

Bm

D

Bm

D

Oh it's what you do to

me,

Oh it's what you do to

me, What you do to

me.

VERSE 2

D

F#m

Hey there Delilah, I know

times are getting hard,

D

F#m

But just

believe me girl some day, I'll pay the

bills with this guitar,

Bm

G

A

Bm

A

We'll have it

good,

We'll have the

life we knew we

would, My word is

good.

D

F#m

Hey there Delilah, I've got

so much left to say,

D

F#m

If every

simple song I wrote to you, Would

take your breath away,

Bm

G

A

Bm

A

I'd write it

all,

Even more in

love with me you'd

fall, We'd have it

all.

CHORUS

G

A

A thousand miles seems pretty far, But they

've got planes, trains and cars,

D

Bm

I'd walk to you if I had no other

way.

G

A

Our friends would all make fun of us, And

we'll just laugh along because,

D

Bm

We know that none of them have felt this w

ay,

G

A

Delilah I can promise you, That

by the time that we get through,

D

Bm

A

The world will never ever be the s

ame ..... And you're to bl

ame!

VERSE 3

D

F#m

Hey there Delilah you be g

ood, And don't you miss me,

D

F#m

Two more ye

ars and you'll be done with school, And

I'll be making history,

Bm

G

A

Bm

Like I

do,

You'll know it's

all because of

you,

G

A

Bm

We can do what

ever we want t

o

G

A

Bm

A

Hey there Deli

lah here's to y

ou, This one's for yo

u.

Labels: